15th Annual ERC Berlin-Oxford Young Researchers Meeting on Applied Stochastic Analysis
May 12 - 14, 2022
- 12.05.2022: R. MA 415, Technische Universität Berlin, Institut für Mathematik, Strasse des 17. Juni 136, 10623 Berlin
- 13.-14.05.2022: R.0007, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Hausvogteiplatz 5 - 7, 10117 Berlin
The workshop will continue the tradition of previous meetings, with focus on Applied Stochastic Analysis, including but not restricted to the resolution of ill-posed stochastic partial differential equations to new ways of handling highdimensional data.
- Peter Friz (TU and WIAS Berlin)
- Terry Lyons (Oxford University)
- Satoshi Hayakawa (Oxford)
- Benjamin Walker (Oxford)
- Simon Breneis (WIAS Berlin)
- Hannes Kern (TU Berlin)
Program & Book of Abstracts
The workshop is scheduled to start on May 12, at 9:00 am and is expected to end on May 14, at 12:00 pm. There will be invited talks only.
All talks will be held in person. They will be 15 minutes and we will have 5 minutes for questions after each talk.
The conference dinner will take place on Thursday, 12th May at 18:30 at Teehaus im Englischen Garten, Altonaerstrasse 2, D-10557 Berlin.