Nonlinear Waves and Turbulence in Photonics 2022
Weierstrass Institute Berlin, July 13-15, 2022
Announcement, scientific scope and program
The workshop "Nonlinear Waves and Turbulence in Photonics" (NWTP22) will bring together leading experts in the field of nonlinear optics and photonics. The workshop's guiding idea is to provide an international platform which leads to a more comprehensive understanding of fundamental nonlinear phenomena, such as wave-turbulence, solitons, and extreme waves. We expect exciting reports and fruitful discussions both on the most recent advances in the field and promising future developments.
The program will be announced soon.
The conference dinner will take place on Thursday 14th of July at 7 pm at the restaurant Maximilians in the Friedrichstraße 185-190, 10117 Berlin.
- Nail Akhmediev, Australian National University-not confirmed
- Fabio Biancalana, Heriot-Watt University
- Marcel Clerc, University of Chile
- Massimo Giudici, Université de Nice Sophia Antipolis
- Svetlana Gurevich, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
- Guillaume Huyet, Université Côte d'Azur
- Vladimir Konotop, University of Lisbon
- Arnaud Mussot, University of Lille
- Antonio Picozzi, Université Bourgogne Franche-Comté
- Stefan Rotter, Vienna University of Technology
- Dmitry Skryabin, The University of Bath
- Kestutis Staliunas, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- Martijn de Sterke, The University of Sydney
- Majid Taki, Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille
- Mustapha Tlidi, Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Sergei Turitsyn, Aston University
- Serhiy Yanchuk, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
- Stefan Wabnitz, Sapienza University of Rome
Registration, contact and further information
- Please register here
- Early-bird registration is possible from the 1st of June until the 10th of June for 70€ registration fee. After the 10th of June the registration fee will be 100€.
- After you received the confirmation e-mail please note that the payment of the registration fee has to be made via bank transfer:
- Account holder: Forschungsverbund Berlin e.V.
- Credit institute and address: Commerzbank AG, Tempelhofer Damm 182, 12099 Berlin, Germany
- Swift Code / BIC: COBADEFFXXX (note that “O” here denotes the letter in the alphabet.)
- IBAN: DE45 1004 0000 0520 4300 02
- Purpose: NWTP2022 - [YOUR LAST NAME] [YOUR FIRST NAME]
- VAT number of the Forschungsverbund Berlin e.V.: DE 136785011
- The venue is wheel-chair accessible by appointment. Kindly inform us about any particular needs
- Please don't hesitate to contact us under the following email-address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We gratefully acknowledge support by Weierstrass Insitute Berlin (WIAS)