Workshop on Numerical Methods and Analysis in CFD
Weierstrass Institute Berlin, July 05-08, 2022
This workshop is devoted to modern numerical methods for solving equations from fluid dynamics, such as Stokes and Navier-Stokes equations, convection-diffusion-reaction or reaction-diffusion equations, and coupled systems. Topics include as well the numerical analysis of such methods as their use in simulating problems from applications.
- Carsten Carstensen (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
- Volker John (WIAS Berlin, Freie Universität Berlin)
- Stefan Sauter (University of Zurich)
- Alexandre Ern (Université Paris-Est)
- Michael Feischl (TU Wien)
- Julia Novo (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid)
- Joachim Schöberl (TU Wien)
- The workshop takes place in the Erhard-Schmidt lecture room at Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics (WIAS), Mohrenstrasse 39, 10117 Berlin, Germany.
- The lecture room is equipped with a blackboard and a video projector. Wireless internet access is available via eduroam.
- For more details about the workshop location click here.
The Corona measures taken by us are in accordance with the currently valid regulations of the Senate of Berlin.
FFP2 masks and self-tests will be handed out before entering the institute on July 5 and July 7 will be handed out. If a test is positive, the workshop participant must return to the accommodation and will not be allowed to enter the Institute. Some personal responsibility is expected. The Institute assumes no liability for any follow-up costs or the like.
Contact and further information