SIAM APDE 2022:
SIAM Conference on Analysis of Partial Differential Equations
14 – 18 March 2022
The workshop with take place at the main building of TU Berlin.
The program will include ten invited talks and a broad range of minisymposia.
Registration and payment of the registration fee is required (see below).
- Conservation laws
- Control and optimization
- Coupled multi-physics PDE systems
- Fluid dynamics
- Geometric PDEs and optimal transport
- Gradient flows and variational evolution
- Kinetic theory
- Mathematical physics
- Multiscale analysis
- Nonlinear waves
- Nonlocal PDEs
- Numerical analysis of PDEs
- PDEs in biological and complex
- Stochastic PDEs
- Variational methods
- Applications in biology and medicin
- Applications to geophysical models
- Applications in material modeling
- José Carrillo (Oxford)
- Maria Colombo (EPF Lausanne)
- Anne-Laure Dalibard (JLL Sorbonne Paris)
- Yoshikazu Giga (Tokyo)
- John Lowengrub (UC Irvine)
- Eugenia Malinnikova (Stanford)
- Eric Sonnendrücker (MPI Plasma Physics, Munich)
- Jalal Shatah (NYU)
Call for Minismposia
We welcome the application for minisymposia via the
official conference webpage .
The preliminary deadline is August 1, 2021. contributed talks and posters for the workshop.
Please submit your abstract (max. 300 words) for a contributed presentation on any of the topics listed above using the registration form.
|Deadline for abstract submission:||May 14, 2021|
|Notification of acceptance:||May 28, 2021|
Participation is free of charge, but registration is required.
Participation of attendees without own contribution (talk or poster) is limited and can not be guaranteed.