ddfermi - drift diffusion simulation tool
ddfermi is a software prototype which simulates drift diffusion processes in classical and organic semiconductors. It uses a finite volume discretization of the basic semiconductor equations as well as thermodynamically consistent, state-of-the-art flux approximations.
WIAS-QW for the simulation of strained multi quantum well structures
Based upon multiband kp-models WIAS-QW allows to treat band mixing effects, confinement effects, crystal symmetry, and the influence of mechanical strain.
WIAS-TeSCA for two and three dimensional semi-conductor analysis
Augmented by a vast variety of additional physical phenomena playing a role in the operation of specialized semiconductor devices, WIAS-TeSCA serves to simulate numerically the charge carrier transport in semiconductor devices based upon the drift-diffusion model.
- Partial Differential Equations
- Laser Dynamics
- Numerical Mathematics and Scientific Computing
- Nonlinear Optimization and Inverse Problems
- Interacting Random Systems
- Stochastic Algorithms and Nonparametric Statistics
- Thermodynamic Modeling and Analysis of Phase Transitions
- Nonsmooth Variational Problems and Operator Equations