Preprints by WIAS Researchers in Other Preprint Series 2021
- A. Rogozin, A. Beznosikov, D. Dvinskikh, D. Kovalev, P. Dvurechensky, A. Gasnikov, Decentralized distributed optimization for saddle point problems, Preprint no. arXiv:2102.07758, Cornell University, 2021.
- A. Daneshmand, G. Scutari, P. Dvurechensky, A. Gasnikov, Newton method over networks is fast up to the statistical precision, Preprint no. arXiv:2102.06780, Cornell University, 2021.
- E. Gladin, A. Sadiev, A. Gasnikov, P. Dvurechensky, A. Beznosikov, M. Alkousa, Solving smooth min-min and min-max problems by mixed oracle algorithms, Preprint no. arXiv:2103.00434, Cornell University, 2021.
- P. Dvurechensky, D. Kamzolov, A. Lukashevich, S. Lee, E. Ordentlich, C.A. Uribe, A. Gasnikov, Hyperfast second-order local solvers for efficient statistically preconditioned distributed optimization, Preprint no. arXiv:2102.08246, Cornell University, 2021.
- P. Dvurechensky, M. Staudigl, S. Shtern, First-order methods for convex optimization, Preprint no. arXiv:2101.00935, Cornell University, 2021.
- V. Tominin , Y. Tominin , E. Borodich , D. Kovalev, A. Gasnikov, P. Dvurechensky, On accelerated methods for saddle-point problems with composite structure, Preprint no. arXiv:2103.09344, Cornell University, 2021.
- M. Coghi, W. Dreyer, P. Gajewski, C. Guhlke, P. Friz, M. Maurelli, A McKean--Vlasov SDE and particle system with interactionfrom reflecting boundaries, Preprint no. 2102.12315v1/1--2102.12315v1/37, Cornell University Library, arXiv.org, 2021.
- V. Novitskii, A. Gasnikov, Improved exploiting higher order smoothness in derivative-free optimization and continuous bandit, Preprint no. arXiv:2101.03821, Cornell University, 2021.