Berlin Workshop on Statistics and Neuroimaging 2011
The workshop registration has been closed as we reached our capacity limit! Check the website regularly in case we can re-open registration.
Stay informed and subscribe to the workshop's RSS-Feed!
The neurosciences have seen a dramatic development in recent years and draw its challenges and interest from the combination of different disciplines like mathematics, physics, medicine, psychology, neurology, and computer sciences. The workshop "Statistics and Neuroimaging 2011" to be held at WIAS should bring experts in the field together to create a fertile ground for discussion and exchange.
- MR physics and data acquisition
- Statistical modeling of diffusion weighted data
- Clinical applications of diffusion weighted MRI
- Statistical modeling of functional MRI data
- Software for MRI
There will be a limited number of contributed talks and posters. If you wish to present a talk or poster please send title and abstract as plain text or, alternatively, as LaTeX source per email to NEUROIMAGING2011@wias-berlin.de. The submission deadline is August 31th, 2011. Acceptance notification will be sent by mid-September.
List of invited speakers
- I. Aganj (Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Harvard Medical School and LIDS, MIT, Boston, MA, U.S.A.)
- B. Burgeth (Mathematik, Universität Saarbrücken)
- J. Clayden (Neuroscience, University College London, UK)
- M. Deppe (Universitätsklinikum Münster)
- R. Duits (Eindhoven University of Technology)
- Ch. Gaser (FSU Jena)
- J.-D. Haynes (BCCN Berlin)
- H.-C. Hege (ZIB Berlin)
- R. Heidemann (Department of Neurophysics, MPI for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences Leipzig)
- Ch. Lenglet (CMRR, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A.)
- R. Mekle (Medizinische Messtechnik, PTB)
- S. Mohammadi (Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging, UCL, London, UK)
- J. Polzehl (WIAS Berlin)
- Y. Rosseel (Gent University, Gent, Belgium)
- V. Schmid (Institut für Statistik, LMU München)
- M. Tittgemeyer (MPI für neurologische Forschung Köln)
- H.U. Voss (Citigroup Biomedical Imaging Center, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY, U.S.A.)
- B. Whitcher (Mango Solutions, Imperial College London, UK)
- R. Yotter (FSU Jena)
Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics, Leibniz Institute in Forschungsverbund Berlin e. V.
DFG Research Center Matheon