WORKSHOP "Nonlinear Effects in Photonic Materials"
|Organized and supported by: Weierstraß-Institut für Angewandte Analysis und Stochastik|
U. Bandelow , WIAS
A. Demircan , WIAS
D. Skryabin, University of Bath, UK
A. Vladimirov, WIAS
The workshop aims at bringing together researchers working on the following topics:
- nonlinear fiber optics
- ultrashort pulses
- optical solitons in space and time
- nonlinear effects in new materials
- photonic crystals and microresonators
For whole information take a look at our program with all participants, titles of talks,
PDF file of the program
LIST OF INVITED SPEAKERS:
- N. Akhmediev (Canberra, AUS)
- L. Bergé (Bruyeres-le-Chatel, F)
- J. Dudley (Besançon, F)
- O. Egorov (Jena, D)
- M. Frosz (Lyngby, DK)
- L. Gallmann (Zürich, CH)
- G. Genty (Helsinki, FIN)
- A. Husakou (Berlin, D)
- B. Hüttl (Berlin, D)
- W. Krolikowski (Canberra, AUS)
- S. Longhi (Milano, I)
- F. Mitschke (Rostock, D)
- C. Schmidt-Langhorst (Berlin, D)
- S. Skupin (Bruyeres-le-Chatel, F)
- K. Staliunas (Barcelona, E)
- G. Steinmeyer (Berlin, D)
- A. Sukhorukov (Canberra, AUS)
- M. Taki (Lille, F)
- M. Tlidi (Bruxelles, B)
- S. Turitsyn (Birmingham, UK)
- A. Yulin (Bath, UK)
The workshop takes place at
WIAS, Mohrenstr. 39, 10117 Berlin, Germany.
Accommodation facilities are in the guest house of the Humboldt University of Berlin or in a hotel of your choice. For the guesthouse we made a block reservation which is available upon registration.
See www.bvg.de for more information about public transport in Berlin (routes/tickets).
- A detailed description how to get to the WIAS you find here.
- A detailed description how to get to the guesthouse of the HU Berlin is here.
For registration and submission of contributed talks, please fill in the REGISTRATION FORM until February 1, 2007.
For the further information, please contact Mrs. Heike Sill (email@example.com).