"Structured Nonparametric Modeling"
on the occasion of Enno Mammen's 60'th birthday
4 - 6 June 2015, Berlin
The aim of the meeting is to bring together leading scientists
working in the areas of mathematical statistics and econometrics
for discussing the challenging problems and major directions of
modern statistical science.
Particular focus will be put on high dimensional models under certain structural assumptions
like sparsity or approximate sparsity.
The workshop will be also open to young scientists working in different fields of statistics and econometrics all over the world and particularly the students and young researchers working in Berlin in SFB 649, FOR 1735, and IRTG 1792, organizing the meeting. We expect a high training effect. Young scientists are free to offer a poster presentation, the meeting will give an opportunity of discussion with leading specialists in the fields of statistics and econometrics.
- Rudy Beran, UC Davis
- Peter Bühlmann, ETH Zürich
- Xiaohong Chen, Yale University
- Jianqing Fan, Princeton University
- Jean-Pierre Florens, Université Toulouse I
- Friedrich Götze, Universität Bielefeld
- Wolfgang K. Härdle, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
- Valentin Konakov, HSE Moscow
- Oleg Lepski, Aix-Marseille Université
- Oliver Linton, University of Cambridge
- Steve Marron, UNC at Chapel Hill
- Axel Munk, Universität Göttingen
- Jens P. Nielsen, Cass Business School
- Michael Nussbaum, Cornell University
- Byeong U. Park, Seoul National University
- Dominique Picard , Universités Paris 6 & 7
- Wolfgang Polonik, UC Davis
- Markus Reiß, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
- Christoph Rothe, Columbia University
- Aad van der Vaart, Universiteit Leiden
- Qiwei Yao, London School of Economics
- Harrison Zhou, Yale University
Download the conference poster
ContactChristine Shneider: Christine.Schneider at wias-berlin.de, tel. +49 30 20372 574.
Mayya Zhilova: zhilova at wias-berlin.de, tel. +49 30 20372 507.