Theory and Applications of Partial Differential Equations
November 30 – December 4, 2015, WIAS Berlin
ScopeThe goal of the workshop is to bring together analysts furthering the theory of PDEs and analysts working on applications involving nonsmooth PDEs. Within PDE-theory, the workshop focuses on harmonic and geometric analysis & inequalities, evolution equations, and elliptic systems; it aims at applications in problems with free and moving boundaries as well as dissipative solids.
|Hans-Christoph Kaiser||Dorothee Knees||Alexander Mielke||Joachim Rehberg|
|Elisabetta Rocca||Marita Thomas||Enrico Valdinoci|
- Hans-Dieter Alber (Darmstadt)
- Wolfgang Arendt (Ulm)
- Pascal Auscher (Paris)
- Xavier Cabré (Barcelona)
- Tom ter Elst (Auckland)
- Etienne Emmrich (Berlin)
- Joachim Escher (Hannover)
- Danielle Hilhorst (Paris)
- Bernd Kawohl (Cologne)
- Philippe Laurençot (Toulouse)
- Juha Lehrbäck (Jyväskylä)
- Camillo De Lellis (Zurich)
- Maria Neuss-Radu (Erlangen-Nuremberg)
- Matteo Novaga (Pisa)
- Aldo Pratelli (Erlangen-Nuremberg)
- Jan Prüß (Halle)
- Ben Schweizer (Dortmund)
- Andrey Shishkov (Donetsk)
- Susanna Terracini (Turin)
- Augusto Visintin (Trento)
- On-site registration opens Monday, November 30, 2015 at noon
- Lectures scheduled from Monday, November 30, 2015 early afternoon
till Friday, December 4, 2015 early afternoon
- 22 invited talks à 45 min (including discussion)
- 20 contributed talks à 30 min (including discussion)
- 3 slots for poster presentations (with up to 5 posters per session)
- Wednesday evening: Conference dinner
Mohrenstr. 39, 10117 Berlin
DeadlinesRegistration closed on 16.10.2015, since maximum number of participants is reached.
Early bird registration: October 18, 2015.
Submission of abstracts (talks & posters): October 18, 2015. Submit now.
Registration & Participation feeRegistration is mandatory and restricted to at most 60 participants.
The participation fee covers break refreshments, the conference dinner, and the booklet of abstracts.
- Early bird fee: 80 Euros; deadline: October 18, 2015.
- Regular fee: 100 Euros; after October 18, 2015.
+49 (0)30 20372 320