Other selected talks
- Multiscale modeling of magnetorheological suspensions. Berliner Oberseminar, Nichtlineare partielle Differentialgleichungen (Langenbach-seminar), WIAS, Berlin, Germany, April 17, 2019.
- Multiphysics problems and microstructure. WIAS, Berlin, Germany, January 21, 2019.
- Design of multi-layer auxetic microstructures using inverse homogenization and a level set method, Laboratoire de Mécanique et d'Acoustique, Marseille, France, November 15-16, 2018.
- Magnetorheological Composites. Rencontres Normandes sur les aspects théorique et numériques des EDP, INSA Rouen and Université de Rouen, Rouen, France, November 8-9, 2018.
- Effective properties of two phase flows with non-uniform surface tension. AMS sectional meeting on Calculus of Variations and Nonlinear PDE, Chicago, IL, October 3-4, 2015.
- Dilute emulsions with surface tension. 8th European Conference on elliptic and parabolic problems, Gaeta, Italy, May 26-30, 2014.
- Structural boundary design and additive manufacturing for polymer structures, European Conference for Solid Mechanics, Bologna, Italy, July 2-6, 2018.
- Optimal design of auxetic microstructures using inverse homogenization and a level set method, School of Engineering, Brown University, Providence, RI, May 21, 2018.
- Asymptotics for emulsions and suspensions with surface effects, Seminar on Homogenization Theory, Centre de Mathématiques Appliquées, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France, September 28, 2017.
- Asymptotics for dilute emulsions with surface tension, SIAM Analysis of Partial Differential Equations, Scottsdale, AZ, December 7-10, 2015.